Thursday, November 17, 2011

Today’s Nice Warm Cup of 'Shut the Hell Up!' Goes to...

Adele

Hello my Dear Friend... SO happy when you stop by.  I have an extremely dark roasted, bitter blend of, ‘Angry Musician’ mixed with a heaping spoonful of, ‘Shut the f*#k Up!’ to fill your cup today...
Do you remember the other day Darling, when we were talking about favorite songs?  “Someone Like You” came up in the conversation and hearing this song a few times on the radio, I think Adele sings her little heart and soul out with so much passion it takes my breath away... until I paid attention to the lyrics.
How dare this woman come uninvited to my front door to tell my Hubby to not forget about her... If I ever catch her near my home... I will SO kick her rump to the curb!!  And what a lot of nerve for her to tell my Hubby that she’s reminding him that she’s not over him... Well you know what Adele?  My Hubby got over you and found me because I give him what he wants because you never could, so deal with it!!  
Oh my, my lipstick is getting smudged!!  


Caffe calm down!  Adele is not singing to your Hubby!


 What?  She’s not talking to my Hubby?  It’s not about me and that bi!@h on the radio?  Umm...oh... never mind...
Ummmm.... Darling?  No need to refill *ahem* thanks!  I think I’ll go and change the radio station... need to touch up my lipstick too as it got just a tad smudged... Until next time my Sweet... Ta Ta!

13 comments:

  1. Ouch! No worries...no one's gonna mess with you and your coffee! Reminds me of when I was a cocktail waitress and a couple got in a fight in my section...the lady reached back, grabbed the pot of hot coffee and threw it at her man. Not my favorite job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are too damn funny! My question is - Are there really crazies out there who would actually do such a thing?? Honestly, if that ever happened to me/us; I'd probably shit my pants from laughing so hard in the background... and then I'd blog about it. Even the part where I shit my pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha!!!!! I needed this laugh:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here... let me pour you a cup of decaf... or possibly some herbal tea?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have some calming Chamomile tea if you would like some just saying.....Nah this is way much more fun.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by 16 Sassy Street!!! Come back and visit anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for finding me on Blogaholic Social network - stopped by to follow your blog, and share the blogger love!

    Susan M (MomBlogger)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my!! I do love that song though...Adele can make you love ANY song, regardless of the lyrics! Unrequited love is a bitch. I gotta say I feel for her....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh MY stars!!! I think I drank just a wee bit to much caffeine! Thank you Darlings for calming me down... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bahaha. Yeah I tend to not pay attention to Adele's lyrics because her voice is so amazing. But now I want an angry wife song about how Adele is singing to her husband. Hopefully there's a throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's my recommendation for your song - channel Loretta Lynn

    You've come to tell me something you say I ought to know
    That he don't love me anymore and I'll have to let him go
    You say you're gonna take him oh but I don't think you can
    Cause you ain't woman enough to take my man
    Women like you they're a dime a dozen you can buy 'em anywhere
    For you to get to him I'd have to move over and I'm gonna stand right here
    It'll be over my dead body so get out while you can
    Cause you ain't woman enough to take my man

    ReplyDelete

Hello Darling,

Have you seen the latest collection of lipstick colors?? Oooooh, I can't help myself! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...