Oh how wonderful! You’ve come to visit my ME page. You must have known that I just adore chatting about myself and I can go on and on... I must admit, I do like gazing at myself in the mirror too. Let’s see, where shall I begin?
I’ve been happily married to the love of my life for many years now. He loves my good looks, witty charm and long legs. Imagine that? Shhhhhh.... I’ll share my secrets of how to keep a good marriage with you another time as that’s a story within itself and oh, so rare in such a place as Orange County!
I am a fabulous Mother and I always tell myself that at the end of the day when my children are sleeping and I know I’ve made it through another hectic day. Then it’s off for a glass of Stoli Elit to toast my accomplishments!
Living in south Orange County certainly has its perks, great weather, nice beaches, LOTS of shoe shopping, and of course beautiful people everywhere which I happen to be tops on the list! Speaking of lists, here are my top 5 reasons why you should visit Caffeinated OC Mommy on a regular basis...
- The conversations are never dull. Who would have thought that talking about would be so much fun!
- Meet other sassy women. The women who visit, often leave refreshing comments that put a smile on my face. Not only do they leave witty remarks here at COCM, but if you click on their names by the comments they’ve left, often you will find their blogs and their personal views on what their favorite lipstick color is! Gotta love that!
- All those TV shows about Laguna Beach, The OC, and those dreaded Real Housewives of Orange County has made you curious. Of course you saw my blog title and couldn’t help yourself! I have prepared for your curiosity by writing Who's Real? to help you understand my take on the Housewives.
- A good laugh! We all like to laugh at other people's stupidity and I LOVE bringing stupidity and laughter together and one of my favorites is titled... Excuse Me? Are YOU Moooving?
- I remind you how fabulous YOU are! We gals gotta collaborate, empower each other and remind ourselves that we are in this together making the world a prettier place, inside and out.