Monday, February 27, 2012

Are YOU a Bad Gurl?

Hello my Dear Friend... So nice of you to drop by for a visit!  Make yourself comfy as I’ve got a zesty blend of, ‘What’s the definition of a Baaad Gurl?’ to fill your cup...
As you know, or maybe you don’t, but you’ll know now, I’m one of the little minions over at Blogaholic Social Network.  I’m the hostess with the mostess so I like to pretend and I help out by approving members, greeting them with my sincere charm and I’m also another pair of eyes to make sure that the site is running smoothly.  Why am I bringing this to your attention?  5 words... The Bad Girls of Blogging.
This group was formed over at BSN and being the Mini Celeb that I am, I was invited to join.  Meeee?   A Bad Girl??  Hmmm... I started thinking about what it means to be a Bad Girl of Blogging...
I have a post titled, Oral Contraceptives Should Be Hot Pink & Glow in the Dark!, would I want my Mother in-law to read it?
If I had to explain the definition of a MILF to my son, could I do it without my cheeks turning as bright as my brightest shade of lipstick?
Butt Crack... is that subject a bit taboo?  And then to do it twice...
Is it so wrong to write a Dos and Don’ts list for TPing someone’s house?
Am I a tease for not giving the details to the Peter Penis song?
Does preparing myself with valium and a Costco sized box of wine sound like a good idea?
And then there’s my bellybutton, yeah, okay... so I made some new friends with the valets.
Does infuriating a reader (okay, they’re definitely not my reader anymore!) make me bad?  
As I look over this list.... ummm... well... okay so I may not be quite the Mommy blogger per say... but Bad??  I think I prefer being called naughty... maybe mischievous?  Oh alright!  Yes, yes I am BAD... I’m so bad come on, you know the saying that I’m good, and Darling, I'm really good! 
Well my Dear Friend, my cup is empty and I’m off to make more mischief... I mean, well you know what I mean... fun!  I’m off to have more fun!  Come back and see me when my hand is out of the cookie jar... Ta Ta my Sweet! 


20 comments:

  1. You naughty little minx;-) I love that you are a bad girl! XXOOXXOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I be 8 again Darling? TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE! Ha! Just had to... xoxo

      Delete
  2. naughty is so very much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially with a nice bright lipstick! Always a pleasure when you stop by my Dear Trisch... xoxo

      Delete
  3. BAD to the bone! Nice girls finish last :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now how would you know that unless you're BAD? lol Blowing kisses my Dear... xxxx

      Delete
  4. Oh dear god.. what have I done??!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Darling,
      Thought I might encourage some of my Bloggy Friends to join your fun little group... if not there, where would we all get together? Thanks to you, Cups Up! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Mischievous, naughty, bad all mean the same thing, right? F-U-N and you're a lot of that, Caffe. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, you had me at Bad Girls of Blogging, and "would I want my mother in law to read" this (and bellybutton for some strange reason). I just joined girlfriend! Waiting for my approval! Happy Monday!
    Kim
    My Twintastic Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw you Darling, hit the button... and APPROVE... So glad you've joined! xoxo

      Delete
  7. You are SO saucy hon...I love it!
    Cheers,
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh yeah I am a very bad girl......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great! Love it:)
    I'm bad when provoked, but usually a good girl. I disguise it well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my, we all know you are so sassy...!

    I'm not bad on my blog, but I know how to belly dance and own a scarf with coins. (It's always the quiet ones....)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice one:)I was smiling while reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go on with your bad self! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Refreshing and hilarious! I try to keep everything way too PC lately, I need to "badden" it up a bit I think...

    I tagged you in a post and I think you'd have a ball with it, hope you'll play along: http://www.potatochipcats.com/2012/03/11-random-things-game.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello Darling,

Have you seen the latest collection of lipstick colors?? Oooooh, I can't help myself! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...