Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Until Next Time my Dear Dear Friend...


Hello hello my Darling Friend, I am soooo happy that you’re here!  Come in, have a sat, let me fill your cup with the most delicious... steamiest ever... one of a kind... last call... What?!  Last call on what?

Well my Dear, it’s been fun.  That’s all you have to say?  Of course not Darling, when am I ever at a loss for words?  Not to mention lipsticks... I’m never at a loss for lipsticks!  Berry, hot pink, sparkly mauve... Caffe!  Get to the point!

Hmmph... I’m working on it, I’m working on it... no lipstick chat for me?  Nope.  Okay, alright, my nose is powdered and I’ve got my boldest shade of red on so here I go...  

Caffeinated OC Mommy was created just about a year and almost a half ago as a place that I could go to, and write anything I want... anything.  Who would have thought that my little ole blog would cause such a ruckus!  Mommy Lessons were always a favorite as together we got a good chuckle at the bad parenting that has run amuck in today’s society, then there’s me and butt crack... who knew I’d become such a magnet... Ewwwww!  Lipstick, MILF, lipstick, MILF... how did it all start?

It just did.  I wrote, you came and gave me my nickname, Caffe, which I adore with all my heart.  I call you Darling and Dear, you call me Dahling, Daaaling and Dalink.  I blow you kisses, and you forever return them with Muuwah!  The best is when you send me an email, and tell me all about the lipstick you bought and it reminded you of me.  Do you know how very special that is?

Your friendship means the world to me and I will never forget you.  How could I forget your witty charm and FABulous personality?  Yes my Dear, I am saying Ta Ta... but don’t forget... Caffeinated OC Mommy was just as much YOU as she was me.

Until Next Time my Dear Dear Friend... Cups Up! & Ta Ta!  xoxo 


          


5 comments:

  1. WHAT is going on...no more blog...what the hell? Or am I just missing something because the toddler has finally won?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm what? Ta ta? Nooooooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, what's going on? Not that it's any of our business... I don't want you to say goodbye! Please say you are just teasing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. noooo...don't goooo! We'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you my fabulous bloggy friend! xxooxxoo

    ReplyDelete

Hello Darling,

Have you seen the latest collection of lipstick colors?? Oooooh, I can't help myself! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...