Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Judge Me... Judge Me Not...

Hello my Dear Friend, so glad you’re here!  Today’s pot is a fresh brew of, ‘Angry Mommy who Comments Anonymously.’
I so enjoy basking in the limelight of literary outrageousness.  How can one not know about my brazen writing style when even my post titles have eyeopening  descriptives such as Butt Crack, Contraceptives, Monkey Repellent and Floozy?  It’s always a jaw dropping moment whenever you need your cup filled by Caffe!  Let’s face it Darling, that’s one of the many reasons why you stop by to visit.  You never know what type of brew I’ll be serving up on any particular day! 
Observe and Comment, it says that on my blog button and quite frankly, that’s one of the reasons why I started this blog.  I do like to stir up the pot and see what kind of reaction I can get and my most recent post has definitely brought the bitter bottom of the pot right to the top.  Yes my Dear Friend... sniffle, sniffle... I received my very first non liker comment!
Anonymous does not appreciate my O&C gorilla tactics that I like to use on bad Mommy behaviors.  Bad parenting is one of those subjects that can seem rather personal (if taken that way) to those that may see a reflection on what I’m commenting on.  Oooh, ouch Lovey!
That Little Ol Me could provoke such an unfavorable comment from someone unknown can only mean one thing... I’m Fabulous Darling!!  To evoke an emotion, good or bad, must mean I’m doing something right in my posts, and as the saying goes, “There’s no such thing as bad press!”
My observations are merely observations, and just because I comment on it and it may sound oh, soooo... familiar, it’s still,  just an observation... 
Why looky here, my cup is empty... I need to fix my lipstick and I think I’ll head to the nearest shopping mall and do what I do best... O&C!  Until next time my Dear Friend... Ta Ta!


P.S. There's only 2 more days of voting!  If you can please help a gal out and click on that little pink circle that's in the top right hand corner then click to vote.  It takes less time than I can fix my lipstick... You have been so kind in keeping Moi in 2nd place!  xoxo

23 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like the irritated commenter also didn't get the humor of your writing. Like you said, with terms like "butt crack" and "flying monkey" it's not like you are trying to be Miss Manner's Guide for P.C. Moms. It's "O.C." Moms, in any case. ; ) ! I think you are a real hoot to read... very funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Darling AOCM, make sure you come back often to feed my ego... lol Cups Up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your fabulous observations:-) I tip my cup to those who have theirs filled with Haterade;-) XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Why can't people be upfront and not hide who they are?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you are FABULOUS! I know people like that. Usually these people have a stick shoved way up their asses! They are self-righteous and judgmental. They probably never get laid either. ;p Thank you for being you and for making me smile every time I read you fabulous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Dear Andrea, I am catching every one of those kisses & hugs you've sent me... back at cha... xoxo

    Oh my Darling Niki, we ALL like to hide behind something... I like to hide behind a glass of Stoli Elit! Cups Up! xoxo

    Felina Darling, you're making me blush! Well at least my cheeks will now match my lipstick... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you know I heart you! ...and 2nd place? Hooray!!! Let's work on getting you in first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ARE fabulous, Dahlink, and you can just ignore those who don't see that because there are enough of us who do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo Whoo! You made the big time. My little girl is growing up, her first hate post. *dabbing my eyes with a hanky* Glad you took it in stride. You go girl!!
    I'm all voted for you. I hope to be around a bit more frequently. Thank you so much for checking on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Ana Dear, hugs and kisses to you too! Only one more day for voting, not sure if I'll make it to 1st, but my Cup will be Up regardless! xoxo

    My Darling Jill, thank you for the kind words... xoxo

    Bernie Darling! You're here! Yes, sniffle, sniffle... I'm growing fast... and I'm growing balls!! lol Thank you for the votes my Dear, and I ALWAYS check in on you... Cups Up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never had much respect for angry anonymous commenters. Different opinions make the world far more interesting so voice them! But to do it anonymously shows a bit of cowardice. And that's MY opinion. What's not opinion, however, is that you ARE fabulous. That, my dear, is simply fact. Still voting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww VV Darling, you're FAB too! Oh, hey, didn't you just come back from camping? I need to head on over to your place to check the pics... but first, I must fix my lipstick! Thanks for the votes Lovey... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked that post, that's too bad I guess some people just don't have a sense of humor that or maybe they broke one or all of the rules on that post, ha!

    No worries girl, you have far more readers who love you than hate you!

    Keep doing what your doing- I think you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ms.COCmommy
    Love your blog and love your spunk
    I have awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award. I hope you can stop by my page and accept the award.
    Cheers!
    Ciao MJB

    ReplyDelete
  15. Em Darling! Welcome and thank you for the kind words! YOU are awesome too! xoxo

    OH!! An award? For ME???? Darling, Darling... I have to fix my lipstick, powder my nose... I'll be over for the ceremony with my thank you speech in hand... after my pedicure... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have only seen the anonymous comments on the very best blogs. I think you have now hit the big time! Ironically, I'm having trouble commenting as myself today, so I will be anonymous, but only lovingly so. :)

    Grumpy Grateful Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just found your blog using Bloggy Moms and I'm in love! I love a woman who says it like it is! I blog at http://firsttimebabybumps.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  18. GGM Darling, SO happy you stopped by. You always put a smile on my face! Cups Up Darling! xoxo

    Welcome my Dear EG ! You won't find sugar and cream here unless that's the name of my new lipstick color... Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Caff, you managed to piss some one off, and they gave you a public tantrum- you HAVE hit the big time!

    seriously though, it is hard to believe someone does not have a sense of humor and got their panties in a wad- your blog is obviously big on snark...

    love ya, don't change a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My Darling HJ, always a pleasure when you stop by! Snark? Moi? lol Cups Up my Dear Friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your attitude, great way to look at negative comments, I could learn a thing or two.
    I'm a new gfc follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back, that would be awesome :) Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ahhh....I received my first negative comment a couple of months back. A comment that questioned my ability to parent my children. It caused an UPROAR with my friendly faithfuls, and caused me to chuckle quite a bit. YOU are amazing. You make me laugh. Keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Miranda Darling,
    It's so nice to have you back in the BlogSphere... YOU, and UPROARS? Of COURSE you did!! lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello Darling,

Have you seen the latest collection of lipstick colors?? Oooooh, I can't help myself! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...