Well Hellooooo my Darling Friend... I absolutely adore when you stop by for a visit! Come on in, and let me fill your cup with a fresh blend of, ‘More awards Caffe?’
Oh Darling... With each award I receive, I keep hinting to everyone that I’d much prefer a new tube of lipstick instead... it hasn’t happened yet. lol! Awards are quite an achievement in the BlogSphere and I feel so honored when another blogger recognizes how absolutely fabulous I am!
The Tell Me About Yourself Award, has been presented to me from my Dear Friend Melissa over at, Glimpses of the Good Life. I think she does more than take a glimpse, as she takes beautiful pictures to treasure those brief moments forever. Beautiful pictures? I know of a beautiful picture... the lipstick aisle in Target! Oh Caffe, your going on a lipstick tangent again! OH, Ooopsie! Okay, where was I?
Oh, that’s right Darling, rules... Now, there are rules about accepting these awards and I must apologize in advanced as I never seem to be able to follow them!
Here are the “official” rules...
- I must tell 7 things about myself
- I must pass it on to 15 other bloggers
I’ve been very naughty with my past awards and quite stingy with passing it on... so Darling, without further ado, I’ll tell you a few tidbits about myself and pass this award on so others will know that they’re appreciated too...
- I was a flight attendant before I was married. That must be where I got my lipstick obsession from as after each meal, they would march us to the restrooms to reapply lipstick! Can you believe that Darling? Lipstick was part of our training!
- I am the cause of, hmmm... about 7 barroom brawls. I didn’t do it on purpose my Dear... I promise! I couldn’t help it if the boyz were behaving like boyz!
- I have been in a mosh pit at a Penny Wise concert... what was I thinking?!
- I chipped my front right tooth surfing on waves waaay to big for me in Waikiki using my Dad’s battleship of a surfboard... another bright idea from a very confident Caffe that surfed... mmmm... once!
- One snowy season, I rescued a handful of lost beginning skiers that were on the black diamond trail and couldn’t find a safe way down the mountain where I taught kids how to ski. Yes Darling, I was a ski instructor and a very cute one at that!
- I’ve been swaying my hips back and forth once a week for the past 5 years doing hula. I just adore dancing to the rhythm of music that reminds me of the islands! My imagination always takes me to a sunny place in the sand, sipping a mai tai... ahhhhhhh...
- And my 7th tidbit... I knew from the first time I looked into my Hubby’s bright, blue eyes, he was the love of my life... then I made him marry me right away my stunning beauty and charming personality captured his heart as well, and he couldn’t wait to marry me!
So there you have it... a nice blend that I would drink again and again! OH, I mustn’t forget... 15 fabulous bloggers... In no particular order as they are ALL delicious...
|My Twin*tastic Life|
|The Ginja Ninja|
|I mean really...REALLY??|
|Home Is Where You Start From...|
|Puddin' N Pie|
|Not So Silent Mommy|
Oh my goodness! After all of this hard work, I need a full day spa treatment! Until next time my Dear... Ta Ta! xoxo