Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bon Voyage!


My, I’m so happy to see you again. Come on in, let me fill your cup, I’ve got some news for you. Do you want the good news or the bad news first? The good? Well let me share! I’m leaving bright and early tomorrow for an all inclusive, first class trip to a luxury spa resort in the tropics! Yes, I’m absolutely in static and I’m packing all my favorite lipsticks! I’ve got rose colored, bronze, mauve... red, do you think red is to harsh for the tropics? Well, I’ll just pack it anyway, you never know... OH, powder, that’s right! I’ll need to powder my nose when I’m gazing at myself in the reflection of the crystal clear blue waters...

Now for the bad news... you’ll miss me! Who else is going to fill your cup when I’m away? You know I brew the best controversy! It’s only 10 days and I promised myself to relax and leave all the cares of the world behind, including my computer. Stop sniffling, I’ll be home soon enough and we can chat about all the different exotic drink recipes that I’m about to try.

So on that note, when I’m sitting under the cabana with my Mai Tai in my hands, I’ll think of you and wonder, “Should I have left the red lipstick behind?”

Until I come back with a gorgeous tan, Ta Ta for now! xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I suppose you can be forgiven IF you drink a few for me! Have GREAT trip! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well MC, I think I can arrange for a few more colorful drinks to arrive in my suite by noon... I'll toast you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip! I hope you are going to get one of the massages like in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a Fabulous Trip, and have a Mia Tia for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red lipstick is very useful to have on hand. You can use it to write messages on the bathroom mirror of your cabana -- "Meet me at the cove" -- or to leave yourself important notes -- "Massage at 2 pm."

    Have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your trip, make happy memories!Please stop by my blog before you go I'm having a great giveaway. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I posted but I guess not. Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a great time! Insanely jealous here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealous! I want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Crazy fun blog!
    A new follower from BloggyMoms,
    Jen
    http://richfaithrising.blogspot.com/
    ...because Life IS a Poem!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Darling,

Have you seen the latest collection of lipstick colors?? Oooooh, I can't help myself! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...