Saturday, August 20, 2011

Where Oh Where is Caffe?

Hello Darling, I know you've been checking in on me... wondering where I am and why I haven't been filling your cup... I have had an extraordinary week of activities from winning awards, attending many social events, being interviewed and asked to participate in so many writing circles that I think I just need to go... shoe shopping... or better yet, I should buy a dozen lipsticks at my favorite place to purchase peanut butter!


I'll be back to fill your cup after I have replenished my makeup drawer... Ta Ta my Dear!  xoxo 

4 comments:

  1. Do post soon! No one likes caffeine withdrawal symptoms so we need our Caffe! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't we the cat's meow LOL
    Question for you about triberr? are you using it what do you thing and what tribe are you in

    Hope to hear about your peanut butter soon
    Royal Handwave ~~toodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. AOCM Darling, I will be back just as soon as I rearrange my lipsticks! xoxo

    The cat's DO adore me my Dear LB! lol Triberr/Twitter... aaacck! I've decided I'd much rather go shoe shopping! By the way, Congrats on your new award... Caffe hand wave right back at cha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're enjoying your week my darling! And hurry back with details! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Darling,

Have you seen the latest collection of lipstick colors?? Oooooh, I can't help myself! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...