Thursday, February 6, 2014

Where Are You Midnight Rose?!


I wanna be loved by yoooooou by YOU and nobody elssssse but yoooooou!!  Hmmm... leopard or lace?  Let me think...  Ohhhhhh! *ahem* I didn’t hear you come in... you startled me Darling!  Well, now that you’re here, let me fill your cup with a nice, warm blend of... 'Mischievous Allure!'  Ooooh, I’ll take a refill!

So tell me my Dear Friend... any seductive plans in your near future?  Hmmmmmm?   It’s coming up you know, in less than 2 weeks will be the day that roses sell out of the flower shops... lacy lingerie will be worn in all different shades of naughty and music and candlelight will set the mood for a night of sizzling, hot and heavy... is it getting warm in here?  What was I saying?  Oh yes, SEX!  I mean, ROMANCE! 

Sheesh!  I can’t concentrate!  How many more days is it until Valentine’s Day?  Pass me the calendar my Darling...  Oh my goodness!  It’s closer than I had previously anticipated!!  What to do what to do!  Okay, deep breath in... blow out... keep a calm head like moi, as I am always prepared for the unexpected... 

First things first, buy a new lipstick!  Well of course Darling!  I am a lipstick fiend!

There’s nothing quicker than a sexy shade of Midnight Rose on your pretty little pucker, a pair of strappy stilettos wrapped around your ankles, a glass of bubbly in your right hand and a spritz of a scent that tells the nose, “Come a little closer...”  Dressing is optional!  Ooooh La La my eyes are starting to blur it’s sooooo steamy in here!

*Looking for the door through the steam*  I found it!  Phew!  What?  Where am I going?  To the store my Dear Friend!  I’m off to find Midnight Rose and a few of her friends... Don’t mind me, help yourself to more ‘Mischief’... We’ll chat again!  Happy Valentine’s my Darling Friend!  xoxo

5 comments:

Hello Darling,

Have you seen the latest collection of lipstick colors?? Oooooh, I can't help myself! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...