Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Lipsticks, Lipsticks, and a Happy 2014 Filled with... LIPSTICKS!

Hellllllllloooo Darling!  Happy, Happy New Lipsticks Year!  Oh my, what a year 2013 has been and I can't wait to tell you all about it!  Ooooh, and I can't wait to chat about what's to come for 2014... I have a feeling that it has to do with lipsticks and Baaad Mommys... two of my favorite topics besides... Moi!  You know my Dear, I've been traveling the aisles of cosmetics lately and reflecting on my fabulousness and I realized something important... no, not a new shade of lipstick... it's the friendships I've made and the cups I've filled through this blog called, "Caffeinated OC Mommy" that has stayed in my heart since our last conversation and I can't seem to shake it, well, actually, I don't want to.  So, with that being said, I've decided to keep my MILFy attitude at a place that I'm quite comfortable with... here with YOU Darling!

Here's to a New Year of filled cups, MILFy attitudes, lots of laughs, and of course... what would I do without a new lipstick or two or twenty?  Until next time my Sweet... Cups Up! and Ta Ta!  xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Good! I've missed you!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! May you New Year be filled with fabulous lipstick finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh... why THANK you my Dear Bernie! Same to you... xoxo

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year darling. Hope you are well and I do miss you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my Darling MB! It seems we're at the same lipstick counter... I miss you too! BUT, I will be around more frequently between lipstick shopping. Cups Up! xoxo

      Delete

Hello Darling,

Have you seen the latest collection of lipstick colors?? Oooooh, I can't help myself! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...