Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Politics Caffe??


Hello my Dear Friend... I’m absolutely delighted that you stopped by!  Come make yourself comfortable, I’ve got a fresh pot of, ‘Yup... I’m going there!’ to fill your cup... 

I know Darling, I’m always pushing the boundaries of how far I can get my views and ideas across the BlogSphere... I can’t help it, the MILF speaks and all are interested wether they want to be or not.  My sights right now are not on the holiday lipstick collection *GASP!* but on the upcoming elections. 

Yes, yes... I know you’ve warned me in the past about talking politics, but Darling... this election is SOooo important for women and their daughters daughters daughter!  So how about instead of me talking about it, well, I’ve got some Darling Friends over at Spicie.com who’ve been writing about women’s hot topic issues and why this election is so very important to all of us.  They’re a FABulous bunch over there...

Sooo... over the next few weeks, I’ll be posting up relevant information written for women by women, compliments of Spicie.  I’m not going to tell you how to vote Darling, or who to vote for, I’m just putting information out there that may give a new view or an “Ah HA!” moment to help out when making decisions in the voting booth.  Stay informed my Dear, I am... Cups Up!

 Fight Like A Girl

There has been so much in the news lately about women’s rights or as the media labels it, The War on Women, that it can be hard to keep up.  But keep up we must, as every little piece of information is relevant to the upcoming election in November.  For me, this election is not about...     http://spicie.com/human-rights/fight-like-a-girl/

1 comment:

  1. What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads.

    I hope to give a contribution & assist other users
    like its helped me. Great job.
    Feel free to surf my blog post :: how to get girls

    ReplyDelete

Hello Darling,

Have you seen the latest collection of lipstick colors?? Oooooh, I can't help myself! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...