Saturday, August 4, 2012

Top 25 SoCal Mom Blogs... YIPPEE!!

http://www.circleofmoms.com/top25/Top-25-SoCal-Moms-2012
Hello my Dear Friend... I've got some exciting news!  My Dear Julie over at Circle of Moms has contacted me and told me that I was once again nominated for the Top 25 SoCal Mom Blogs!  How FABulous and I MUST go buy myself a new lipstick or 2, maybe 3 to celebrate the event!


And guess what?  As of right now, I'm in the lead and #1!  Well, for now Darling as this contest is a bit long and things have a way of changing daily.  So for the next few weeks, I'll need your assistance to keep me on top... ooooh, I LIKE being on top... so please vote each time you stop by.  You can vote every day once every 24 hours for the next 19 days... hmmm, I'm sounding like a TV commercial!


With your purchase... we'll send you a FREE set of knives and we'll wrap it up in a blueberry pancake!  But that's not all!  With your blueberry pancake we'll include... A FREE bottle of Pepto Bismol!


Lol... okay, just kidding Darling... I'm a bit giddy!  But I'm not giddy when it comes to thanking YOU my Dear Friend, because quite honestly, if it wasn't for you and my Fabulous lipstick collection of course, I wouldn't be the blogger I am today.  


We'll chat again soon my Sweet... Ta Ta and Cups Up!  xoxo
Vote here ---> http://www.circleofmoms.com/top25/Top-25-SoCal-Moms-2012

8 comments:

  1. I voted for you darling, now about those knives..hehehehe! Congrats for the nod and hoping you get the win :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knives wrapped in a blueberry pancake? My favorite! How did you know? Voting now and congrats...again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted my fabulous friend!
    xxooxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done Darling where is my lipstick...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. I just signed up for Circle of Moms a few weeks ago. Blueberry pancakes sound good. Maybe I will have to busy myself in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you my Darling Friends for the kind words and your votes. Cups Up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats Caff! I pop over and vote for you as often as they will let me! It's very exciting to see you in the number 1 slot!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello HJ Darling... I've been voting for you every day! It IS pretty FABulous to see us in the top 3! Bowing kisses my Dear Friend... XXXXX

      Delete

Hello Darling,

Have you seen the latest collection of lipstick colors?? Oooooh, I can't help myself! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...