Tuesday, June 26, 2012

HEY! What's the BIG Idea??


Well Hello my Dear Friend... as always, I’m SO delighted that you’re here!  I’m in the midst of plotting a BIG idea, come sit... let me fill your cup and let me share with you my brilliant plan...
You know me Darling, my brain is always whirling and I can’t keep it still!  Unless that is... I’m completely focussed on which lipstick color I’d like to smooth on my pucker and only then am I able to not think of anything else.  Because you know a nice mauve is ever so sexy on my lips and then I can’t decide if a lovely fuchsia wouldn’t be better and then I get so muddled about the choice of colors that I have and I start to lose my mind and the words coming out of my mouth and rolling off my lips just don’t make sense to those who don’t understand my obsession with LIPSTICKS!!!!  AAAaack!  Breathe Caffe... inhale... exhale... inhale... deep breath... ahhhhh.... 
Okay, enough about my lipstick compulsion... let’s talk about... hmmm... LIPSTICK!  HA!  See Darling?  I really do have an addiction reason to chat about lipstick!  Oh goodie, goodie, goodie!  *clap*clap* clap*
So back to my big idea that I’m plotting... Ready?  I’m going to take over the cosmetic world and turn it upside down with my MILFy powers and sassy charm!  How’s that for an intro?  Umm, Caffe?  You’re speaking in tongues, plain english please.  Well my Sweet, I’ve been on a mission for quite some time.  It started with the news that over 400 lipsticks contained lead.  Then my curiosity progressed and it moved on to all cosmetic products which in turn lead to personal care products.  You know, shampoo, lotions, sunscreens, deodorant... anything to do with ‘stuff’ that goes on our bodies or in our mouths (toothpaste/mouthwash).   
And this means...?  Oh stop it Darling!  It means I have a good idea to help those who are interested in what I have to say... and who wouldn’t be interested in what I have to say?  I AM a MILF after all... the MILF speaks and all will listen!  HA!
Because this is a huge undertaking, I have partnered up with my Darling sexy, scientist Friend, Esmerelda to help me out.  Caffe!  I still don’t know what you’re talking about!  Yes, yes my Dear, I’m getting to that...
I will be rating all kinds of products that are, well... SAFE or at least safer.  I’m tired of trusting brands that have been misleading the consumer and are not very friendly to the environment of our well being for ourselves OR our children.  I’ve enlisted Esmerelda to help with my quest.
So now you know!  I’m in the planning stage (Reads as- I’m super busy organizing my lipstick drawer and just as soon as I’ve collected every color I’ll make a new page) and it’s coming right along... I’ll keep you posted my Dear.
Until next time my Darling Friend... Keep your Cup Up!  xoxo

UPDATE: My plans have started to unfold... please visit Caffe Cares Here  

13 comments:

  1. Hmmm... sounds intriguing! Now THAT is putting your money where you mouth (lips?) is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Michael A Darling! Lots of money on these lips of mine... OH, I mean yes of course, I KNEW what you meant... lol xoxo

      Delete
  2. Amazing to hear Caffe. I am now following Esmeralda to keep me in the 411 of these evil companies. Smooches love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hello my Dear MB... Esmeralda will be quite pleased, she IS a very smart MILFy to be! xoxo

      Delete
    2. Stop it, I'm blushing... Thanks MB x

      Delete
  3. What a great idea! I can hardly wait to see you shine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Darling! If I'm gonna shine, I'd better make sure and powder my nose quite frequently... xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hmmm...this sounds interesting! Are you also looking into food, drinks, cosmetics, toiletries and vaccinations that contain aborted baby cells? Or is this mostly lead and metals you're looking at

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds amazing Caffe! MILFY and making a difference! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darling! Now if I can just get my lipstick drawer organized, I can get on with my next project... xoxo

      Delete
  6. Great idea, although now it'll be more to worry about. But go, see, do and bring us the results!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Darling,

Have you seen the latest collection of lipstick colors?? Oooooh, I can't help myself! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...