Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Changes for Caffeinated OC Mommy?

Hello Darling... I'm delighted that you're here.  


April 17th is drawing near and thoughts about why I started Caffeinated OC Mommy almost one year ago has been at the forefront of my mind.  Yes, I know my Dear Friend... this is definitely a different side of Caffe that's filling your cup right now, but I'm feeling a bit... how shall I say, sheer?  You know I'm always about wild berry lipstick... the bolder the better... but a translucent berry is just as pretty.


I've been thinking about a reveal post, well, not really a reveal, more of a real post.  So I chatted with the Hubby about posting my real picture and giving you a bit more of who this character, Caffeinated OC Mommy, really is.  You know what he told me?  


                                                   "Don't do it!"


He said that my readers liked reading about this confident, glamourous, imaginary MILF that they can identify with anyway they want to.  That the vision for Caffe is as different for each individual reader as my collection of lovely lipsticks.


What do YOU think?  I would love to hear some feedback on this as becoming a 1 year old blog has made me feel that it's time for a change... 


Until next time my FABulous Friend... Ta Ta!

21 comments:

  1. As much as I would like to see the real you, please follow your heart and you will make the right choice for you. I really enjoy following your blog. Keep brewing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Darling... I will definitely keep brewing! xoxo

      Delete
  2. How about posting your "real you" pic for just one day then taking it down? For those who really want to see, they will have to check on that day. For all others, it will remain a mystery! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know my Dear AOCM, that sounds like fun! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love the idea of keeping your "real" identity secret. I love the persona you are on this blog and can't believe you're only one year into blogging. You're fab! Come by for a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. you might want to keep your real self hidden, when you hit it big you can continue to live a life. Think KISS in the 80s. I was such a fan until I saw their real faces. Ewww, Gene Simmons was so ugly. bwaaaahahahaaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The big time?? Ooooh, that's right! I better stay low... Gene Simmons has nothing on this MILF, but I know what you mean... xoxo

      Delete
  5. "Getting to know you...getting to know all abut you..."

    I want to see Caffe's pic, I want her stats, phone #,address and a family portrait.

    But that's just me...

    I've been following you for almost 6 months now and I'm ready :)

    I think hubby just doesn't want to share his MILF :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't do it. I thought I wanted to do this to but after listening to my heart I decided not to! I like that you are mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say "Do it!" ...but what I really mean is... "Do what you feel comfortable with." Either way... I'll dig ya! lol ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a Darling... I've missed you... xoxo

      Delete
  8. I don't think you should reveal. Your blog s founded on this mystery--that is part of the draw and the fun. I've seen other people do things to totally change their blog, and not for the better IMO. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It ain't broke??? lol Thanks for the advice Darling... xoxo

      Delete
  9. You could always post a REAL picture of your face....covered with a mask. Then both of your conflicting sides will be pleased. BAM! You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAM! You're too funny Miranda Darling! It's nice to hear from you again... how's the baking business coming along? Send samples this way... lol xoxo

      Delete
    2. Le sigh. No baking business for now....I'm stuck raising these children ;) I did start a new food blog to pass the time though!!! Stop by when you can m' lady! http://istirfrynoodle.com

      Oh btw...you really scared me at first. I thought you were going to say that you were going to stop blogging! whew!

      Delete
  10. I struggle with this as well. Maybe when I get my new website up, I'll be ready to bare my ass and my soul. Okay, maybe not my soul. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello Darling,

Have you seen the latest collection of lipstick colors?? Oooooh, I can't help myself! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...