Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Caffe and the Rock Star... An Interview


Hello my Darling Friend... Sooo glad that you’re here!  I’ve got a musical blend to fill your cup with and I think you’re gonna enjoy it...
I’ve got a special guest here today and it’s a good thing too because once this Darling singer goes on tour, I’m not gonna be able to pin him down for an interview!  Besides which, he’ll have his hands full trying to fend off all the women chasing after him and his smooth, sexy voice... he's single you know...  
Please raise your cup high in the air and welcome my Dear Friend, Jhonny K to Caffeinated OC Mommy!!!  clap clap clap whistle clap clap  
Hello Darling!  Simply delighted that you’re here.  You just released your album Break Free the other day, and now I can't get that song, Back Up out of my pretty little head... how very exciting and what’s next for Jhonny K?
Well thank you so much for letting me come here Caffe! I love what you do! What is next for me? Well, I am right in the middle of creating a coaching program for independent artists to be successful and make a living without a record label. That and I am also in the middle of writing and recording my second album called "Awaken" which will come out later this year.... maybe I will dedicate a song to the Milfness herself...
Oooh, my, my, my... I do believe you’re flirting with me my Dear!  *Insert blushing cheeks here*  Aheemm...  A coaching program and another album to come?  Where do you find the time?  I know I’m always looking for more time when I go shopping for lipsticks... speaking of lipsticks... tell me Jhonny K, tell me what my Darling readers really want to know... What is your favorite shade of lipstick on a hot, gorgeous MILF like myself woman that catches your eye?
My favorite shade of lipstick on a hot gorgeous MILF like you?  Well, if said MILF is single... it wouldn't matter cuz I would be taking it off soon anyways... but if I had to choose a color... it would depend on eye, hair, and skin color and tone. I love red, but I also love a subtle brown or something to accentuate the lips but not draw to much attention.. just the right amount... that answer your question my Dear?  
I think I need to touch up my lips, as it’s getting a bit warm in here... oh wait a second, I mean... powder my nose... sheesh, I can’t quite concentrate on this interview now as we’ve been heavily discussing lipsticks... pheeew! I’m out of breath... it’s more than a lipstick fiend like myself can take!  
It’s absolutely FABulous that you’re releasing your album for charity work... You keep doing great things Jhonny K...  You’re a true ROCK STAR... I gotta go now Darling... after that last answer, I’m hot and bothered and need to run to the nearest lipstick counter... Let yourself out RS Darling, don’t worry about me...
Caffe?  Yoo hoo... Caffe??  She’s gone?  Why didn’t anyone tell me not to talk about lipsticks with her?

I know you want to Darling... You can stalk Jhonny K HERE

41 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Better when I'm at the lipstick counter... xoxo

      Delete
  2. First visit, here. That was a fun read, and I hope you made it to the lipstick counter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Meeee? Silly you, I'm a married MILF! But I do like a little mischief... xoxo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You know Darling, Jhonny K invited himself and I was delighted to have him here... guess I should have warned him about me and lipsticks! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Oooo DELISH!! Does Jhonny have a Facebook page or his own website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just found it sweets! I was a little misty eyed from all that talk about lipstick ...

      Delete
    2. Hello Heather Darling,
      Make sure you click on the Back Up link up above, LOVE that song! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks my Dear Anne, it WAS lots of fun... Cups Up! xoxo

      Delete
  7. LOL... love it... U Rock Jhonny K!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm, Greg Darling... don't I rock too?? Hmmph, boyz will be boyz... xoxo

      Delete
  8. That was fabulous and I luvd every second of it :)

    Best of luck to Jhonny!

    Sharon

    Caffe...oh Caffe...hello, you hoo! Where'd you go?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing, it was a nice read :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you're both wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can speak for Jhonny... as I'm sure he has pontificated over you at FBANON... lol You're FABulous too my Dear... xoxo

      Delete
  11. haha lordie !! Good luck Jhonny ! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice story. I think someone's in love. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right... I'm in love with my FAVorite shade of lipstick... xoxo

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Lift your jaw off the ground Darling... lol xoxo

      Delete
  14. Funny read - more privacy? Where's the fun in that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Privacy Darling?? Yes, in the powder room, with a mirror, me, and my lipstick! xoxo

      Delete
  15. Why did you talk about lipstick and not music? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Because that's what I do Darling... I'm a lipstick fiend... Cups Up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. Daria Darling? Yoo hoo? Do you need air? Blowing kisses my Darling... xoxo

      Delete
  18. Woha baby what the hell. Love the read though. I am back!!!!!!
    Mwah darling

    ReplyDelete
  19. where's the "like" button?! That was the cutest interview, ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like button at the top under post title... or is that share buttons?? Oh Darling, I get sooo confused! I KNOW the cure! A new shade of lipstick!! lol xoxo

      Delete

Hello Darling,

Have you seen the latest collection of lipstick colors?? Oooooh, I can't help myself! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...