Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sexy MILF... Need I Say More?

Hello my Darling Friend!  Sooo happy that you're able to stop by and fill your cup one last time before the year is over.  


Can you believe it?  In just a few days we will lift our cups to the memories of 2011, and toast to the hopes and dreams of what 2012 will bring.  And I personally would like 2012 to bring me a lipstick shade named after... Moi!  How 'bout it?  wink wink


2011 definitely brought some fun memories here at Caffeinated OC Mommy, I got the chance to meet some FABulous bloggy friends (which of course you are at the top of my list) and giggle my pretty little head off with so many witty comments and charming perspectives.  And let's not forget about all those creative adjectives that I like to use quite frequently... Butt Crack, MILF, Floozy, Smudged... which brings me to... the #1 post of 2011!!  Caffe, how did that bring us to the #1 post?  Because I said!  And it makes perfect sense to me...


Out of all the posts of 2011, leaving the rest behind... I'm Hot, You're Not!  Become A MILF in 5 Easy Steps takes the #1 spot!  Wow!  Now I know what's on your mind!


So here's to sexy MILFs strutting their stuff in 2012!  Cups Up Darling!!  xoxo





7 comments:

  1. Happy (Almost) New Year! May it be a caffeinated one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipstick named after you would have to be sexy, smart and funny with a lot of sparkle and pizazz. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year...Darling. Cups or champagne flute cheer

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite post form you was still Belly Button meet your new best friends. It was the first post I ever read and I still giggle about it~!
    Here's to lots of new lipstick shades and new adventurous dresses in 2012!
    Hey who knows I may even be caught wearing a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Friend! One of my favorites too, although I still have a special spot for your trip to visit the flying monkeys!
    Kim
    http://www.mytwintasticlife.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello Darling,

Have you seen the latest collection of lipstick colors?? Oooooh, I can't help myself! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...