Friday, May 13, 2011

Insane, Crazy, No Good, Rotten, Two Bit Mommy Gives Her 8 Year Old Pageant Daughter BOTOX!


OH, Hello, you caught me off guard... but that's okay as I DO enjoy when you stop by. I was in the middle of brewing some fresh controversy when all of a sudden... THIS caught my eye!!!! I don't think I have words to describe what kind of a Mother does this to her child. Just the other day, we had this conversation about The Stupid Choices Moms Make, and THIS Mom takes the cake! I NEED a STRONG pot of decaf!

Am I the only one who thinks this Mom should go to jail for child abuse? Click link below to read about this insane woman, but be warned, you'll need to come back and share my cup of decaf!
Ta Ta for now, or at least until I can get my nerves calmed! xoxo

14 comments:

  1. I had to turn the channel when this story came on the news. It is absolutely sickening. Why the woman even became a mother is beyond me. She should have invested in show dogs...because clearly that's what she's wanting her daughter to be. Shame on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes... SCARY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOrrible... horrible... horrible. Next thing she'll go and get her kid breast implants because the "other" moms do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with you Zany! Why? Why? I'm sill working on my pot of decaf... join me? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO, no! Jenn, don't give her ideas! Goodness me, I need to powder my nose as I am feeling a bit flustered... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't read the article...what you wrote was just enough to make me stomach turn. Barf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Make MY stomach turn...didn't mean to sound like a pirate...lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read the article this week and about gagged. Most of those pageant kids look like prosa-tots once mom has done their make up.

    How many women on Toddlers and Tiaras, or as my husband calls it, "Baby Bitches and Tantrums", will rush out and try this on their little darling?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pirate or not, Chrissy, thank goodness I left a warning so you didn't read the article. Let me fix you a nice cup of tea for ye turning stomach... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Bernie! These idiotic fools! I hope this is not a continuing trend... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still DON'T GET THIS. Why the heck would anyone give an 8 year-old Botox? It's used to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles, right?

    I am pretty sure that's not ever a problem when you're 8. Even if you are in pageants.

    So, why was she doing this again? STUPIDITY?

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES, YES Suburban Princess... STUPIDITY, that's what it is alright. Phew, I need to fix my lipstick... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. My lipstick is fixed, my nose is powdered, the BOTOX Mommy Bitch is being investigated as I write this...

    ReplyDelete

Hello Darling,

Have you seen the latest collection of lipstick colors?? Oooooh, I can't help myself! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...